As you have learned throughout this course, the criminal justice field demands moral conduct from all participants. In your Final Paper, you will create a set of core, ethical beliefs and moral requirements for people engaged in your line of work, or your intended line of work. Drawing from Chapters 5 and 15 in your textbook, along with the eight additional sources you research to support your opinions, formulate your paper based solely upon scholarly sources. In your paper,Compile a comprehensive job description for your line of work or intended line of work;Identify all of the stakeholders related to the position;Describe at least three practical work scenarios where ethical decision making and moral action must be taken in the position;Evaluate the pros and cons of two ethical theories applicable to the work scenarios you chose;Create your own code of ethics for the position and the foundational sources for your code;Design a best-practices checklist for your chosen position; andPropose how your code of ethics will positively impact all stakeholders to the position.The Final PaperMust be eight double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..Must include a separate title page with the following:Title of paperStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedMust use at least eight scholarly sources in addition to the course text.Line of work Juvenile Correctional Officer
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.