After reviewing the T-TESS observation video, the T-TESS Rubric, the T-TESS Rubric Domain Overview, the T-TESS Crosswalk, and the T-TESS Planning Domain Collecting Evidence Example, you will use the T-TESS Observation Evidence Sheet to watch a T-TESS teacher lesson and script the lesson. The suggestion is that you choose a grade level that you do not currently work in so you obtain practice with a different content area and grade level to script.Visit the Teachers Section of teachfortexas.org.Visit the Rubric Training section and watch videos on the following PlanningInstructionLearning EnvironmentClick on the Calibration Videos link on the left had side of the T-TESS Page which will bring up Elementary, Junior High and High School Teacher videos.After watching one of the videos, complete the T-TESS Observation Evidence SheetScript the lessonDraft a summary of each of the major lesson componentsFor a review on the evaluation process, see below:Evaluation ProcessThe Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support (T-TESS) System observation cycle includes a pre-conference, observation and post-conference, as the recommended cycle for supporting teachers. During the observation, appraisers capture detailed, strategically-scripted evidence and use this evidence in conjunction with the T-TESS dimensions and descriptors of the rubric to determine performance levels. Each aspect of the observation cycle is included in this section.OrientationGoal-SettingPre-ConferenceObservationsPost-ConferenceEnd-of-Year ConferenceCampus leaders conduct orientation session(s) for teachers who are new to T-TESS to familiarize them with the T-TESS process, its components, key staff roles and responsibilities, information and resources available during implementation, where to seek assistance, and how to develop and implement goals and professional development plans. The orientation serves as an initial overview that is supported with ongoing learning opportunities, thereafter.** You pretty much write everything that is going on. It should give you examples of what to do..
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.