1. Identifying the advocacy problem – why is this important to you and why does it need advocacy? 2. Clarifying the vision, the mission, the goals and the objectives–what is the purpose of your advocacy and what type(s) of advocacy will you conduct? 3. Identifying beneficiaries, stakeholders, gatekeepers, brokers, networks and your campaign’s target audience –who is affected by your advocacy campaign, who could be affected, who needs to be affected and how does each party affect it in turn?4. Framing the issue for your target audience –Why is this a problem they should be interested in? What type of advocacy will your target audience require? What is your core message for this target audience? 5. Identifying the platforms and designing the advocacy tools for the test/pilot project(s) –how will you get your message across? Which platforms and tools should you choose for the most reach and/or impact with your target audience? What is your plan for gatekeepers6.Concluding the project –did you reach your objectives and goals? Did you have a measurable impact? What went wrong? What have you learnt from this advocacy project?
the advocacy project on childhood obesity, writing about the “we can’ program of the NIH following the guideline
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.