A minimum of 1500 words in length (it can be longer, but NOT shorter).Based on any ONE of the approved topics listed below.the topic I choose is Boston massacrWritten ENTIRELY in your OWN words (no plagiarism, in other words). You may use a few brief quotes, but be careful to use quotation marks (” “) and to keep quotes relevant and to a minimum (no more than 1 or 2 brief quotes per page). Quoted material will NOT count towards the word limit!Neat and clearly written. I do not require any particular “style” (MLA, APA, Turabian, etc…), but I do expect the essay to be neat and clear. Please be sure to proofread your essay before submitting!You may use the internet, books, periodicals, etc in researching your essay topic. Be sure to use at least 3 sources and be sure to put everything into your own words when writing the essay! List all sources used at the end of your essay.Please do not use images (pictures, maps, graphs, etc.) in your essay! They often make it more difficult to upload your file.Written using standard #12 fonts, double spaced, 1-inch margins, etc..To submit your essay just upload your essay file (click on the blue Essay Assignment link above to access the submission page) AND copy/paste your essay into the textbox provided on the submission page. This is for your own safety!!! If you experience some major technical problem, you can also email me your essay.Once you’ve submitted your essay, go to the gradebook and click on the “!” symbol in the Research Essay column. Make sure your essay is there and is readable.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.