Please write a 2 pg summary of 3-Think Tanks describing their role in policy making and contribution on research/collaboration with Agencies and Departments. (use in-text citation for your reflective summary)Resources: www.hks.harvard.edu/library/research/guides/think-tanks (please use their research window and type ”Think Tanks” so you can get the list. if it doesn’t work then do your own research online: (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.https://www.google.com/search? (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. “Top US Think Tanks” or “Think Tanks Policy Making” Use: google research; there are many resources/listings on Think Tanks.Brookings Institution (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.Woodrow Wilson Center, you can also search top US Think Tanks contributing to policy making. Try to address in your summary: History/Purpose of the Think Tank (it should be an American Think Tank)Contribution in Policy Making Research interest of the Think Tank Collaboration if any with Agencies/CabinetsProfit or Non-ProfitPolitical Ideology
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.