1- Problem statement: Inequity on disparity with males and females students in technology classes. Provide 2 paragraph with articles supporting this statement. With evidence that provides justification for this issue in education. Provide 4 citations that highlight the relevance and currency of this problem.2-Purpose statement: This study is to explore the perception of Computer science’s high school teachers on the disparity with female and male students in their classrooms. Present a concise, 1 paragraph statement on the overall purpose above. The study serves as the connection between the problem being addressed and the focus of study.a) In a quantitative studies, state WHA NEEDS BE STUDIES by describing 2 or more factors(variables) and a onjectured relationship among them related to the identified gap in problem.b) In qualitatives studies, describe the NEED FOR INCREASED UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE ISSUE to be studied, based on the identified gap or problem.c) In mixed-methods studies, with both quantitative ans qualitative aspects, clarify HOW THE 2 APPROACHES WILL BE USED TOGETHER TO INFORM THE STUDY.3- RESERCH: List possible research questions that show potential to adress your stated problem, which will lead to the development of WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IN THIS STUDY AND HOW IT WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED. RECALL that”a) The research question should not be too broad or too norrow.b) The research question must be researchablec) The research question should be neutral and not leadingd)The research question must be directly investigable using the research tools at hand.e) The research question avoids yes/no questions NO MATTER WHAT APPROACHf) Reasearch questions often begin with ” HOW” or “WHAT”g) References included APA- format****** PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS*****
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.