A. Writing Assignment Include a 100-200 words answering the following:Based on key legislation pertaining to English language learners (ELLs) in your state, describe the characteristics of the English immersion program in terms of instructional strategies, time spent in the classroom with other ELL students, and time spent in regular classrooms with native speakers. You can find this information on the Department of Education website for Louisiana. Louisianabelieves.comB. Using the English Language Proficiency (ELP) Standards from Louisiana, select the stage for a grade level of your choice. Based on the Common Core Standards’ English Language Arts (ELA) performance objectives or the English Language Arts Standards from your state, create a learning activity that is aligned with a learning objective at the basic proficiency level on the ELP standards for each of the following domains:Listening and SpeakingReadingWritingAccount for language acquisition principles within the design of your activities.C. Include a 250-500 word rationale that describes how each activity addresses the characteristics of the ELL at the basic level and how language acquisition principles have been accounted for within your design. Include ideas for strategies to differentiate these activities for students in the pre-production and early production stages.Support this assignment with at least three scholarly resources.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.