1. Betamax (or Beta) was a video recording format developed by Sony in the 1970s. Sony conducted research and found that consumers wanted a high-quality picture when using a Beta cassette with their home recording equipment. Sony developed the technology with video quality in mind and, as a consequence, limited the recording time to only 60 minutes.At the same time, JVC developed the Video Home System (VHS) but without much consumer research. JVC was more interested in developing a unified standard for broadcast operations. Consequently, they focused more on extending the recording time for their VHS cassettes at the expense of picture quality. In the end, the VHS format won by eventually squeezing the Beta format out of the market. Discuss the approaches these two companies took in the good decisions/good outcomes context.2. Suppose you received two job offers when looking for a job, one from Company A and one from Company B. To make a decision, what type of methodology would you use: probabilistic or nonprobabilistic? Whichever you choose, describe the items to consider and the decision rules you would use before deciding which job offer to accept.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.