* Answer for each questions 200-250 words. Be concise and effective with the answers!1. Pick your favorite leader among public figures (a person that we have at least heard of in US). Using the Big Five personality factors, pick one personality factor that best describes the personality of the leader and explain how (e.g., Elon Musk is high in “openness to change” because…). Also, what would happen as a side effect (pitfalls) if this personality type is taken too far? (e.g., too much “openness to change” would result in …)look at the video and the website for more info on Big Five personality: Video Webhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality…2. Think of an organization that you have worked for (for me, retail). Did you have a high level of 1) job satisfaction? Did you have a high level of 2) organizational commitment? Why were/are your job satisfaction and organizational commitment high/low? What factors seemed to influence your 1) job satisfaction and 2) commitment to this organization?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.