Assignment Details Assignment DescriptionThroughout this course, you will be learning about object-oriented programming and demonstrating what you learn by writing some programs in Java. The first step will be to install and integrated development environment (IDE) that will be where you will write and compile your programs. You will also write your first program using Java to show that you have correctly installed the IDE.The project instructions and deliverables are as follows:Download and install Java JDK and NetBeans IDE using the default installation optionsRun the IDE and take a screenshot.Create a console program that prompts the user to enter these three pieces of information:The name of their favorite restaurantThe address of the restaurantTheir favorite meal at the restaurantStore in memory the three pieces of information above, each in a separate variable.Display this information on screen, showing each input on a separate line.Run your program and take a screenshot.Create a document in Word, and add the following:Title page which includes: Course Number, Course Section, Course Name, Project Name (Unit 1 IP), Student Name and DateScreenshot showing the IDE runningScreenshot showing the program runningCreate a zip that includes your project folder and Word document and upload it to the portal.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.