Key Assignment Draft Part 1For this assignment, you are the president’s chief cybersecurity advisor. The president has asked you to answer the following question: Will the U.S. strategy to defend the country from cyber attacks be successful?The president requests a White Paper that answers this question. In justifying your answer, you are free to offer your own insights and explain your positioning. However, your answer must also address the following:What are the criteria for success?How is the current policy similar to previous policies?How is the current policy different from previous policies?Is the technology and are the threats changing more quickly than policymakers can adapt to them?How does the U.S. policy compare with the policies of other governments and organizations such as the European Union?Key Assignment Draft Part 2As the president’s chief cybersecurity advisor, you are often asked to provide opinion pieces for newspapers and journals. A major newspaper has requested that you write an article that illustrates your opinion on who should take responsibility for cybersecurity. Is cybersecurity a national security priority that requires the government to take responsibility for, as it is responsible for national defense? Or, do you think that cybersecurity is a business issue that should be managed by individual companies?**References Please
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.