please this is the instructionthat is pertinent to class material. This can be chosen from the textbook, newspapers, magazines, or current economics periodicals.Students will be expected to analyze and evaluate the issue or topic and provide recommendations. Here are some sample topics:- The impact of drug legalization on the economy- Using economics, how would you fix the homeless problem in California?- Is the bullet train viable in California?- How do interest rates affect consumers and their purchasing patterns- How could the “Great Recession” have been prevented?- Countries that do not believe in comparative advantage- How could the Federal Government reduce the national debt?- If you were the President of the U.S. what would you do to improve the economy?- Which presidential candidate will have the most profound impact on the economy? Length – 3 to 4 pages in length, double-spaced, with 1 inch margins. Any paper that deviates from these requirements will be penalized (this does not include the title page and the table of contents). Arial or New Times Roman (12 pt) will be the only acceptable fonts. Use headings within the report when appropriate. A table of contents page is necessary. Plan the paper carefully so as to develop an organized and non-redundant report. It should be organized and assembled as a continuous report and should not appear to be several independent segments bound together. You must have a minimum of five sources. Please cite your sources using MLA or APA Format (the Writing Center can offer assistance if you do not know how to do this). Some other helpful sites include – http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., http://www.cuyamaca.edu/tpagaard/EnglDept/Resource…
Using economics, how would you fix the homeless problem in California?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.