Assignment InstructionsThis week, find a current article, (no older than 3-5 years), in a magazine, newspaper, blog, or on YouTube, that discusses the veteran experience such as stigmas, the transition to society, lifestyle, and skills. The media that you select should be one that is targeted for the general public. It would from a popular source such as an article from Newsweek Magazine, New York Times, or a blog, rather than from a scholarly source. Scholarly sources are peer-reviewed by experts in the field prior to publication. Popular media sources are not peer reviewed. In a 1-1.5 page report, 300-350 words, summarize the main points of the media and its overall message. Submit in the assignment section.Inclusions/Requirements: Your name and date at the top of the page in the header section Name and link of the Media A brief summary of the main points of the media Discuss how the veteran was portrayed and if you think it was positive or negative Discuss whether it was accurate, or ill-informed/inaccurate in some way. Provide rationale. Describe how you think this media will influence viewers (positively or negatively) Recommend what you would like to see included or changed in this media to improve accuracy of information and/or portrayal of today’s veterans. A reflective conclusion Turnitin score of 24% or less. Use your own words, i.e., no quotes. Times New Roman, 12 Font Approximately 4-5 paragraphs
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.