AP RoleHow well do you know your future role in advance practice?The elevator door opens; you step on and find yourself face to face with a known skeptical colleague, who inquires “what are you doing in your profession”? It’s your chance to share, define and possible persuade this person about your chosen role of nursing in advance practice. You have 10 floors, roughly 90 seconds to make an impression. Draft an “Elevator Speech” (approximately 300 words) reflecting the conversation about your future role in your program of study. In three detailed paragraphs, address why you have chosen this role (your passion) and define steps to ascertain the role including certification criteria and how the role will impact patient outcomes (how you will make a difference).Support your work with evidence based research. For example, in conversation you tell the person A recent study by Taylor in 2016 showed that NPs were efficient as MDs at treating primary care problems. (Reference at the end)Respond to at least two of your cohorts, faculty and continue the dialogue with those that responded to your initial post. Use references in your responses.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.