Discussion PromptIn section 2.1 you read about how we can model certain situations using linear equations. In particular, example 8 shows how you can create an equation to predict sales of a company.Pick a company whose sales you want to model and predict. Look up their sales information and pick 2 years of data. Using that information, create a linear equation that can be used to predict the sales of the company. Once you have your equation, predict the sales 2 years from now.Make sure you include in your post the links where you found the relevant information. Clearly show your work. This includes naming the company, sharing the ordered pairs, defining variables, finding the slope, determining the equation, and then using that equation to predict.When replying to your classmates, consider the company that they chose. How does the growth (or shrink) of the company compare with the company you chose? Do you think that the equation will be accurate 5 years from now? Why or why not?This is only a example DO NOT USEAutoZone From the website https://www.macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/AZO/auto… It showed me that AutoZone’s sales for 2016 were approximately at 10.6 Billion and for 2017 they were at approximately 10.9 Billion. My slope for my two years of sales are at approximately 0.3 m= 10.9 – 10.6 = 0.3 7 – 6 Equation that relates the sales y and the year t y-10.6=0.3(t-6) y=0.3t+8.8 Equation that I will use to predict AutoZone’s sales for 2021 which is 12.1 Billion Y=0.3(21)+8.8=3.3+8.8
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.