Discussion 1:You were recently promoted and now serve as Mayor Samantha Smith’s professional speechwriter. Mayor Smith has been asked to address the Twin Fawn Community Association about the issue of building a swimming pool in the neighborhood.As you analyze the audience (community members), which one of the factors (characteristics) listed below will you consider as you prepare Mayor Smith’s speech? Provide an explanation for your choice.Option A: Age of the audienceOption B: Attitude about subjectOption C: Socio-economic status of the audienceDiscussion 2:Today, you received an invitation from the president of the school board asking you to deliver an informative speech at Everytown High School. Because students at Everytown High School are currently studying Global Warming, the president of the school board would like for you to address this topic as well.Review the sources listed below and choose the one you would use in your informative speech. Explain why the source is a good choice.Option A: A book entitled The Guide to Global Warming (published in 2015)Option B: A pre-recorded interview with an employee at the Smithsonian Environmental Research CenterOption C: A documentary film explaining Global Warming
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.