2 pages APA format Here are your discussion questions for this week (answer ONE): In your opinion are the policies the US is following in regards to information warfare and/or operations too broad or too narrow of a definition? Explain?In the supplemental reading, the author contends that, “the ability to attribute and the ability to evade attribution are a measure-countermeasure game” How so?From Joint Publication 3-13 Information Operations Chapter II Section 5 Sub-section 4 Civilian-Military Operations (CMO) how can civilian organizations work with and enhance military operations?Following the hierarchy of documents from national cyber strategy down to the Dept of Defense and Dept of Homeland Security, do you think the United States produced a clear and coherent cyber warfare policy? Is it possible?In your opinion, was the building of a separate unified military command for cyber the right decision? Justify your response.Read/ReviewExecutive Summary, Chapter 1 and 2, Joint Publication 3-13 Information Operations 27 November 2012 with 2014 change, https://www.hsdl.org/?abstract&did=759867Department of Defense Cyber Strategy Summary (April 2018) https://media.defense.gov/2018/Sep/18/2002041658/-1/-1/1/CYBER_STRATEGY_SUMMARY_FINAL.PDFNationalCyber Strategy: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/National-Cyber-Strategy.pdfSupplementary MaterialIt Takes More than Offensive Capability to Have an Effective Cyberdeterrence Posture, Martin Libicki, Libicki_Deterrence.pdf , also available here: https://www.rand.org/pubs/testimonies/CT465.htmlDHS Cyber Strategy (2018). https://www.dhs.gov/publication/dhs-cybersecurity-strategyInformation Warfare and Information Operations (IW/IO): A Bibliography: https://www.hsdl.org/?view&did=443229
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.