Discussion 1:We have talked about so many interesting topics, yet so many we didn’t even touch on! Let’s take this week to go back and look at some ideas from previous chapters – and look ahead to the rest of the course. Choose two of the following:What are interferences to communication, and how can they be avoided?What does it mean that your communication at work is governed by legal constraints?How important are our nonverbal messages when we communicate? What is kinesic communication?We have talked about the need for our professional writing to be proofread and accurate. What are you doing – or will do – to make sure that you are catching mistakes? How do you improve your grammar and punctuation skills exactly?Communication is a skill that develops over time. Where do you envision your professional communication skills at the end of this course? What goal will you set out to achieve by Week 11?Discussion 2:”Slide Designs and Visual Aides”Consider the importance of visuals in connecting with an audience. What are the most important rules to remember when creating an effective Powerpoint? Find a poorly designed PowerPoint slideshow and share it here. Give a short summary that identifies the problems and make suggestions on what would improve the design.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.