After a local incident, the leaders in the criminal justice system are conducting a town hall meeting to inform the community on several issues, including diversity issues, programs, and challenges in the criminal justice system.You have been selected by the criminal justice agency you work for, or would like to work for, to represent them and prepare a presentation titled, What Diversity Looks Like.Choose the agency you would like to represent.Create an 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with extensive speaker notes in which you include the following:Provide a definition for cultural diversity and cultural competence.Explain the value of cultural competence, and provide an example relevant to your community.Define intercultural communication, and provide an example (it is recommended that you use a graphic to highlight your discussion).Discuss challenges facing the criminal justice system, and provide at least one example of how the challenge(s) is being addressed. For example, this might include implementation of a program or changes in procedures and training.Format all citations and references in accordance with APA guidelines.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.