Ken Bain’s book “What the Best College Students Do” related paper1. Goals of the AssignmentYour paper assignment is to write an in-depth report about a topic of your own choosing that is discussed in Ken Bain’s book, What the Best College Students Do. This topic can be based on an aspect of teaching, learning, behavior, attitudes, etc. I encourage you to pick a topic that you find interesting and relevant to your own experience as a college student. We have not yet read all the chapters in Bain’s book, so you can look ahead to the remaining chapters if you want more ideas for paper topics.Examples of possible topics are listed below, but you should feel free to pick something different that found find interesting:What is deep learning and how can students achieve it?Why do students procrastinate and what strategies help to avoid procrastination?How can colleges develop students’ abilities to solve “messy problems”?How does a “fixed mindset” versus a “growth mindset” affect how people handleacademic challenges?What is the effect of multitasking on cognitive and academic performance?How do specific personal/emotional factors affect learning? (For this topic, you canidentify one or two personal/emotional factors that you are interested in studying)Final Paper FormatInclude your name and the seminar title at the top of the first page8 – 10 pages in length5 – 7 sources that including TWO peer-reviewed research articles.The article in your draft paper counts as one of these articles. To get a breadth ofperspective, do NOT choose two articles by the same researcher/research group.Double-spaced type1-inch margins12-point Times New Roman fontInclude page numbersAPA Citation
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.