A minimum of 200 words is required for each discussion question, and they must be your own words. Including figures and quotes is value-added, but they will not count against your 200 word requirement. Be sure to examine the discussion grading rubric. Discussion Question 1:You are an administrator of a Windows Network Infrastructure that has 200 servers running Windows Server 2016 and you need to deploy another 100 servers over the next few months. You want to ensure that each server has the following configuration performed:Certain server roles and features need to be installed.A set of default users and groups needs to be created on each server.Diagnostic and malware software needs to be deployed.Describe how to ensure that your current servers and any servers that you install will have this base configuration. Also, describe how to ensure that when these settings are changed, the system is automatically reconfigured.Discussion Question 2:Pick a PowerShell command and elaborate on how it can be used in a Server 2016 environment. Explain if there is a comparable way to do the same thing at the Command Line in Windows or by using the GUI.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.