1. “The Athenian Acropolis and Greek Theater”Please respond in a primary posting of at least 175 words.Identify two (2) specific aspects of the Athenian Acropolis and its Parthenon, and explain their significance to ancient Greek culture and the western heritage in the arts. Comment on one (1) feature of the ancient Greek theater that you find especially intriguing. Explain the manner in which audiences today might receive the plot of the comedy Lysistrata, and compare Lysistrata to a specific modern work of stage or film.use at least one of the explore as referenceExploreAthenian Acropolis and the Greek TheaterChapter 5 (pp. 140-147) Athenian Acropolis and Art, (pp. 151-156), ancient Greek dramaVideo with article from British Museum’s Elgin marbles (from the Acropolis) at http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/galleries/ancient_greece_and_rome/room_18_greece_parthenon_scu.aspxArticle with video of digital reconstruction of the Parthenon at http://arth251f11.blogs.wm.edu/2011/09/17/digital-reconstruction-of-the-parthenon/Theater at Epidauros (double click on images to enlarge) at http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/artifact?name=Epidauros%2C+Theater&object=Building2. “China and its Great Wall”Please respond in a primary posting of at least 175 words. Describe two (2) specific aspects about the Great Wall of China, such as facts about its size, length, purposes, varied materials, labor force, and its phases of construction. Consider the various purposes of such a wall and its impact for good or bad, and compare the Chinese wall in this respect to some specific wall of more modern times.use at least one of the explore as referenceExploreChina and Its Great WallChapter 7 (pp. 216-218, 225), early phases, (pp. 617-618) later phaseExplore wall interactively at http://www.panoramas.dk/7-wonders/great-wall.htmlVideo at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m68zyXyeYG0 focuses on the ancient phase of the wall—the “rammed earth” wall started in the 200s BC. The “brick and stone” wall we see on TV is the MING WALL constructed in 1500s AD or so. It is truly spectacular and it is mainly what is meant as the “Great Wall”. For that, see video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpvCq8GslX8 (with its fun comments on the secret of STICKY RICE in the wall).UNESCO article at http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/438“China’s Wall Less Great in View from Space” article at http://www.nasa.gov/vision/space/workinginspace/great_wall.html
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.