1. The coupon collector problem is a well known one. Suppose that you have a shuffled deck of cards and you turn them face up, one by one. How many cards do you need to turn up before you have seen one of each suit? How many cards do you need to turn up before seeing one of each value? In general suppose that a trading card company issues trading cards with N different possible cards: how many do you have to collect before you have all N possibilities, assuming that each possibility is equally likely for each card that you collect?Write a java program that will generate random values in (0..N] until finding each possible value. Print the number of values the program generated until the each one was found.2. The International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is a 10-digit code that uniquely identifies a book. The rightmost digit is a checksum digit that can be uniquely determined from the other 9 digits, from the condition that d1 + 2d2 + 3d3 + … + 10d10 must be a multiple of 11 (here di denotes the ith digit from the right). The checksum digit di can be any value from 0 to 10. The ISBN convention is to use the character ‘X’ to denote 10. Example: the checksum digit corresponding to 020131452 is 5 since 5 is the only value of x between 0 and 10 for which10.0 + 9.2 + 8.0 + 7.1 + 6.3 + 5.1 + 4.4 + 3.5 + 2.2 + 1.xis a multiple of 11. Write your java program that will input a 9-digit integer, compute the checksum, and print out the ISBN number.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.