1)Case: Godet, M. (2000). The art of scenarios and strategic planning: tools and pitfalls. Technological forecasting and social change, 65(1), 3-22. Download at http://en.laprospective.fr/dyn/anglais/articles/art_of_scenarios.pdf Provide at least three paragraphs as your initial post, and one paragraph to the response. Four sentences constitute a paragraph. Be sure to use at least two scholarly sources in your initial post.2)Read: Basic Foundational Concepts Student Book: Using COBIT® 5 available at https://fenix.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/downloadFile/1126518382186361/COBIT5-Student-Book.pdf [Chapters 5-7]Provide at least three paragraphs as your initial post, and one paragraph to the response. Four sentences constitute a paragraph. Be sure to use at least two scholarly sources in your initial post.3)Please read Chapters 7 and 8 in your text book prior to Sunday, January 27, 2019, 11:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.Please view the power point slides for Chapters 7 and 8 prior to Sunday, January 27, 2019, 11:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.Keep in mind that the power point slides are merely an overview. They do not contain every bit of information that may be on your exam. It is necessary for you to read the chapters from the book in addition to viewing the power point slides.You should see a new folder in the CONTENT section labeled “SEMESTER RESEARCH PROJECT”. In that folder will be a file labeled “INTRODUCTION TO SEMESTER PROJECT AND CREDIT CARD INDUSTRY”. Please open this file and read it. Familiarize yourself with the information provided regarding terminology and processes. Engage in any additional research that assist you with regard to the standards setting organizations in the credit card industry, security and accountability.Contained in the SEMESTER RESEARCH PROJECT folder you will also find a separate file labeled “INTRODUCTION TO THE COMPANY”. Please open each file and read it in order to acquaint yourself with the scenario that will be presented for Phase I.
write discussion at least 300 words and follow apa format with references each in separate paper
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.