DirectionsCorrectness should be the last element that you address in a piece of writing. When editing for correctness, you check your writing for punctuation, capitalization, spelling, and grammar errors.Review the “Strategies for Editing” list in the middle of page 76 of your text. Use these strategies to thoroughly edit your process essay that you wrote in Learning Plan 6. When checking for errors, examine your writing word for word and sentence by sentence. You will submit the corrected version of your process essay to the dropbox. To show where you made corrections, make all corrections bold. For example, if you add a comma, make the comma bold. If you correct a misspelled word, make the corrected word bold. If you rewrote a sentence for clarity, make the whole sentence bold. If you removed a punctuation mark, make the word before the removed punctuation bold.Submit this assignment to the dropbox “LP10 Assignment: Checking for Correctness: Process Essay.” You can navigate to this dropbox by clicking the “next” arrow at the top right of your screen. This assignment is worth 100 points and will be graded according to the scoring guide below.ork meets or exceeds criterion at a high level of competence.17-16Work reflects an understanding of criterion with minor misunderstandings/misconceptions.15-14Criterion partially met, but one or more important concepts/skills are missing or flawed.13-12Work reflects an attempt to meet criterion, but significant misunderstandings/misconceptions are apparent.11-0Criterion not met or work is absent.Criteria1.Student corrects process essay with regard to punctuation, capitalization, spelling, and grammar.2.Student makes all added punctuation bold.3.Student makes all corrected words bold.4.Student makes all rewritten sentences bold.5.Student makes the word before any removed punctuation bold
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.