DirectionsOver the past few lessons, you have learned how to use Microsoft PowerPoint. Now, use this tool to create a presentation showing the path you will take to a successful life and career. Your presentation must include the following slides:2 “Skills I Already Have” slides. These slides should showcase two things you already excel at (one on each slide), with specific examples of ways you have used this skill in the past. 2 “Skills I Need to Get” slides. These slides should two skills you need to get better at if you want to land your dream job (one on each slide). Include a few ideas for lifelong or school-based learning you can do to work on these skills.1 “Personality” slide. This slide should display your MBTI type and discuss the advantages and challenges it presents in relation to your career.1 “Learning Preference” slide. This slide should display your dominant learning preference and discuss the advantages and challenges it presents in relation to your career.1 “Visualization” slide. Use images and words to help yourself visualize how you will feel on the day you walk across the stage to receive your diploma. Your presentation should showcase the PowerPoint skills you have learned; for example, transitions, animations, and images.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.