1. Review the following:Barriers to Entry in the Ecommerce BusinessGoogle Analytics CollectionHow Cloud Integration Is Defining The Future Of CRMThe top 10 customer relationship management servicesProvide an example of how two different companies accumulate customer information for their customer and sales database. Describe in detail.2. Research e-commerce security problems related to payment systems through the following:The Study of E-Commerce Security Issues and SolutionsSecurity Issues in E-CommerceGlobal eCommerce and Fraud Trends for 2016Select one security problem you have reviewed and discuss its components.3. Research one e-commerce business in the retail or services industry that is considered an industry leader. Develop a detailed list of the organization’s offerings and how these offerings compare to one of their major competitors.4. After reading the article, Digital Game Changers, research one the 8 new digital trends discusssed in the article, Digital Trends to Watch For. Focus on how an internet giant like Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, or Twitter is implementing it. Describe the new trend and how it changes the online content distribution of that company.5. After reviewing the following:E-Procurement Process Quick GuideWatch VideoEcommerce B2B Supply Chain and Collaborative Commerce – Video Lesson 12Duration: (81:40)User: leebogner – Added: 11/5/13YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5v95Inq8OwProvide an example of B2B commerce (trade between 2 businesses). Be sure to list potential benefits of this collaborative commerce, explaining how it benefits the businesses.No plagiarism. Try to describe them as short as possible.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.