AssignmentFor this assignment, you will further enhance your overall Contract and Procurement Plan Key Assignment document by adding in sections for change control, quality control, and overall performance reporting. Addressing these up front adds to the chances of having a successful execution of this project.DeliverablesThe overall project deliverables are as follows:Update the Key Assignment document title page with the new date and project name.Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.Complete the new content below, and copy it under the sections in the Key Assignment document called Change Control Process, Quality Control Plan, and Performance Reporting Plan.New content to be inserted is as follows:Change Control ProcessDescribe how a change is submitted and provide a sample change request form.Identify who has control over the review and approval process for the change.Discuss how this change is submitted to the vendor for sizing and estimate of the cost.Quality Control PlanIdentify how the outsourced or procured work will be inspected and verified, and by whom.Discuss the process if the work is rejected due to noncompliance with requirements.Performance Reporting PlanIdentify specific reports that will be utilized to track performance of this deliverable and in relation to the whole schedule.Provide mock-ups of the reports (these can be reports that are generated by Microsoft Project).Determine how often they should be completed and who will receive the reports.Name the document “LastName_FirstName_MPM346_IP4.doc.”Submit the document for grading.
you will further enhance your overall Contract and Procurement Plan Key Assignment document
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.